Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shipped out to Sea!

I am one of those very unlucky few that have never been able to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, beautiful scenery, and other countries that you get to enjoy when on a cruise. That's not even the slightest case compared to my best friend Leslie! She to this date has been on 2 cruises, and Hawaii. So needless to say when we decided that we wanted to go on a cruise together, it was quite hard to find one that went to places she had never been! Well we looked up a few things last night and got a hit on a cruise that had places she had never been. Although she didn't care if she had been to the same place or not, I didn't want her to have to go to a place or on the same cruise that she had already been on. We found one that goes to Jamaica, and some other places. We still have LOTS of planning to do, but we have a year to plan so I think we are in good shape! So far the ship that we THINK we are going to be on is the Carnival Conquest. We are planning on going to Jamaica and a few other places for a 7-day cruise. I just can not wait to be sitting on the sun deck with my best friend tanning away! We I know we will have so much fun! I just wish I could get a time machine and have it be a year from now!

1 comment: