Friday, March 25, 2011

My Girls!

This week has been nothing but awesome nights with some of my favorite people in the world! My Girls! I really don't know where I would be without them! I have some of the most amazing, beautiful, loving girlfriends anyone could ever ask for! Here recently I have been able to spend a lot more time with them than I have in the past and it is crazy how I ever went on without seeing them all the time! My best friend in the whole entire world is my girl Leslie! We have been friends for as long as I can remember! We were in the same dance class when we were little girls went to the same school, live in the same neighboorhood, worked at the same place in the summer. We didn't get really close until we graduated high school, but ever since then we have been as close as close can get! We try to have lunch at least one time every week, sometimes we are both so busy that we don't have time for it, but believe me we find time and make up for it! Yesterday, we had dinner at a place here in Magnolia we stayed there for what seemed like hours after we were done eating just talking and catching up on everything that has been going on since we last actually got to sit down and talk. Leslie has been my rock and gotten me through ALOT of tough times. There is no way I would ever be able to repay her. I always know that she will be there to laugh, cry, and listen to anything and everything thats going on in my sometime drama-filled life. When we are together you never know what will happen. We are able to finish each other's sentences and even know what each other will say before we even say it! I am very protective of her and she is very protective of me, but not in a creeper way like that girl in the movie Roommate haha we just don't want the other to get hurt and if they do we will hunt down the person that hurt us and hurt them! haha.
Graduating High School!
Les Graduating College!
 I can honestly say I have the most amazing best friend in the world! 
Love you Les!

No comments:

Post a Comment