Thursday, April 7, 2011

How will YOU make a difference?


At church last night we were confronted with a challenge to find ways to bring Christ on SAU's campus. We were made up in groups about about 4 or 5 people. In my group it was me and 4 other girls, Katie, Kate, Amanda and Sydney. First we were to put our paper in 3 columns and told to brainstorm ideas on how to bring Christ to campus, then we in the next column we were to brainstorm ideas to be able to do if money was infinite. Then in the 3rd column we were to brainstorm about what we could do with $25. Little did we know that we were actually going to be given $25 and told to spend it however we needed in order to bring one of out ideas to life. My group chose an idea that we think would just be perfect! Our idea was to get a bunch of just cheapo sunglasses and then we were going to write with a paint pen on the ear piece of them the verse 2 Cor. 5:7 which is walk by faith not by sight. We plan to hand them out to everyone at school or however many we can get for 25 dollars which will probably be about 25. I will be taking pictures of the out come and let you know how our idea came out. Hopefully it will be a hit! Until then! :)

The sunglasses turned out GREAT!





 All of them were gone within like 2 hours and at church everyone was wanting us to make them some. We may have started something new! I love my group and the ladies did an awesome job. I didn't get to help as much as I liked because I was at work when they did a lot of the work but I helped out when I could!





No comments:

Post a Comment