Monday, April 4, 2011

Never Regret Anything you say??

There's a saying, "Never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted", until yesterday I agreed with that saying 100%. Now I have to say that I realized one thing in my life that I do regret. That is the fact that I quit doing gymnastics when I was younger. What brought this on? Well yesterday was just another lazy Sunday, the great ones where you just lay up all snuggled in bed and watch TV and do NOTHING! Well the Southeastern gymnastic competition was on. Teams from Arkansas, LSU, Florida, Alabama and Georgia were competing. Being as I used to take gymnastics, I was glued to the TV in a instant! After watching it for the next 2 hours, I realized that I, in fact, really do miss it and regret that I quit! I can't even remember now why I even wanted to quit. I loved it so much! It was something I was actually good at! I loved all the events beam, uneven bar, vault, and floor! I was able to jump and do the splits horizontally and vertically. I was so proud of myself because I was the only one in my class that could do it! When I saw these girls doing all the event it almost brought tears to my eyes because I missed it so much. Arkansas did a really great job but in the end Alabama won for the third year in a row.  All in all I guess now I will just have to sit back and enjoy just being a spectator at gymnastic events. Sucks but that's what happens when you regret things later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment