Friday, April 29, 2011

Lists Lists and more Lists

If you had to make a list of things that would make your life, in your eyes, "perfect", what would that list look like? My list would prolly be quite lengthy. Assuming I will still be living in Magnolia, my list would probably look like this:
~* I always say if Magnolia had a Chick-Fil-A, Coldstone, and Chili's I would be set for LIFE!






~* If I had a robot machine like on the Jetsons that would dress me, do my makeup, and hair that would be great too! I could wake up and be ready to walk out the door in less that 15 minuets!
~* I would love to be able to play the guitar! Since I LOVE to sing, I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar and be able to just "pick and grin" as they say. 
~* If you never had any malfunctions with your electronic devices! It seems I am always having technical difficulties with all of my electronic stuff weather its an ipod, cell phone, camera, or computer. 
~* Another thing that would be great would be if you didn't have to worry about getting speeding tickets! I hate that every time I see a cop car weather i am going the speed limit or not I automatically press on my breaks. I hate living in fear! 
~* I wish someone would invent a teleporter so I can go wherever I want in the world in the blink of an eye! 
~* I wish that you didn't have to wait FOREVER for a new movie to come out! I also wish that you could just press a button and the movie you want will just appear!

Im sure there will be more to add to this list! Be looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment